- Most work is done without permits. However, even the camera/intercom work should have a permit.
- Our building had 2 permits for a long time until I started calling. Now they have 10 posted, but they still don’t cover all the work being done.
- E-mail Brookhill with complaint so you have an electronic trail as well.
- Take pictures
- Call 311 or report to 311 online with photos
- Save your complaint number
- Call DOB investigations unit they have special task forces 212-825-3330 and will sometimes match you up with a inspector to email more pictures.
- Mention to DOB that your building is one of 24 buildings, and that the issues you’re facing are also being faced by tenants in those buildings.
- Call Healthy Homes in buildings where kids are present 646-632-6002 .
- Guide them to the dust and show them (especially windowsills , floors near doors, walls and hallways ).
- Mention to them it’s part of the 24 building portfolio. They have a special task force too.